Rollin’ Ads is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and we abide by the Data Protection Act 2003. Rollin’ Ads is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Vehicle Partners, Brand Partners and visitors.
The information entered during the registration process is voluntary and should only be completed by the prime user. If you contact us for any reason that is relevant to you as a Vehicle Partner or as a Brand Partner, we will store this information for future reference no longer than is necessary.
All data is securely stored in the Rollin’ Ads Cloud which includes:
1. Your information: Rollin’ Ads Registration, Vehicle Partner and Brand Partner Forms
- Contact details and address (VP and BP).
- Vehicle and insurance information (VP only).
- Profession and consumer data (VP only).
- Driving routines (VP only).
2. Your information: Rollin’ Ads Tracking
As a Vehicle Partner, if you are happy for a Brand Partner to monitor their Rollin’ Ad Campaign via your car, the data is recorded and automatically updated to the Rollin’ Ads Tracking system. This is also stored securely on the Rollin’ Ads Cloud.
3. Cookie use:
- The cookies used when you are surfing our domain are stored on the hard-drive of your chosen device. To be clear, Rollin’ Ads cannot identify anything from cookies.
- If you want to turn cookies off, go to the privacy settings of your chosen web browser.
4. How we use your information:
- From the information you input, an account is created to specific to you. This profile data is used to help us understand which brands, products and services you are likely to prefer when we or our Brand Partners launch promotions etc.
- When Rollin’ Ads makes a change to the website, launches a product or service, we will notify you via the email you have provided.
- None of your information is shared, period.
- If you opt-in to receive emails from Brand Partners and third party organisations, your profile data will be shared relative to your consumer data.
- If you decide to withdraw from receiving any promotional emails or letters, contact us and we will make the change on your behalf. Alternatively, login as a Vehicle Partner and update your profile. Once you save any changes, our system reacts immediately.
5. How we store your profile data:
- The Rollin’ Ads Cloud is proud to be a unique and 100% secure site – look for the padlock!
- This means your information cannot be interfered.
- All Vehicle Partners and Brand Partners have individual account logins.
- If something needs to be clarified, we’re only a call or email away.
6. Disclosing your information:
Your profile data will remain secure at all times and will not be published anywhere unless these circumstances take place:
- We have a legal obligation to disclose your personal information.
- Prevent and reduce the risk of fraud.
7. Links to third-party domains:
The only third-party links on our website are social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This does not suggest we adopt the same principles as either or both of these website’s user privacy policies.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2003, you have the right to access the profile data we securely hold for you. Please be aware, if you wish us to send a copy of your information to you, we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover administration costs. We do charge £10.00 for this privilege and all the contributed monies go to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
If in the event you unfortunately choose to opt-out of our promotional campaigns, we provide instructions which are found in the footer of each email.
If you want to remove your car and personal details, please email us on the address below:
N.B. Please ensure you have summarised your enquiry in the subject bar.